Best Night At Studio 4 Ever!
OMG Falkirk is one fucked up place but I love it sometimes!
We had Indie girls pole dancing to the likes of Fear Factory and metal guys dancing to the likes of The Scissor Sisters! And by the end of the night everyone was up either on the dance floor or on the podeums dancing to the likes of The Prodigy and The Sugarbabes haha. I totally didnt wanna stop DJing!
Me and Dave were even going for it in the DJ booth with our climbing ladders, catching things and going fishing... classy dance moves like!
I even got a crowd round me when I was dancing to Flogging Molly!!!! Everyone was clapping and cheering while Dave was on his hands and knees praising me haha. Knew they Country Dancing lessons would come in good some day! I loved it! (do it more often guys lol)
Thought we were gonna totally clear the dance floor when we played Leon's request for Peaches - "Fuck The Pain Away" cos its not really a Falkirk song but everyone kept going for it! I mean how can you resist a song that starts "Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me, callin' me..." haha was great!
Even stayed behind for a drink with the guys afterwards I was (well still am) in such a great mood! Then I found the CDs for the unders... like totally dance and shit! So i started practicing my mixing and effects and such... I should so do the unders! I sounded so much better than when I try it with my CDs lol
Tonight was AWESOME... cant describe it any other way!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home