Emo Diaries

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Party Rings and other fun things!

Well I couldnt sleep last night so I stayed up until about the back of 6 playing Who Wants To Be A Millionaire



Grrr he annoys the crap out of me now! Lol

So after that i went downstairs to watch TV but there was like nothing on so I sat and watched the news, I never do that! And that was all the same on every channel talkin about the terrorist stuffs and that. Then 9am came and I was meh screw it! Im going on the computer now. So I myspaced it for a bit and started to download some of the second season of The OC



Hehe me loves The OC! Just don't watch it for any more than 4hrs a day... it may lead to suicide lol. Cant wait til they finish downloading hehe!

Aye so after that I went for a wee nap, must have slept for about an hour then I had a shower and had some kebab from last night haha. Classy ae? And basically all night I've just kinda been wandering about occasionally coming on the comp and other tme just lyin on the couch. Been in such a weird mood today. But I managed to cheer myself up with...



Yes! Loads of party rings and a glass bottle of Bru!

Now I'm just waiting for my wee sister to come in. It's 2.40am and shes still not home! Worse than me I tell you! Im gonna give her a phone in a wee bit but I think thats it for this blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home