Emo Diaries

Friday, August 11, 2006

My sister is a dirty stop out!

Well I feel asleep before my wee sister got home last night. I phoned her and told her to get home cos she didnt have a key so I had to wait for her. So I stayed online for a bit then went and watch Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back



Hehe I love that film... still is no where near as good as Dude! Where's My Car? though haha. Yeah anyhoo, I feel asleep just before the end of that so god knows what time she got in at! She says half 3 but thats bull!

My dad got me up at 10am today cos he had something being delivered and I had to sign for it. So the guy came and what not and I snuggled up on the couch and watched TV. Next thing I know All American Rejects comes blaring on! My wee sister put it on cos she was going in the shower so I shouted to her to turn it down and she went crazy and told me to turn it down myself lol... weirdo. Anyhoo shes went into the shower and never bothered turning it down so I went a total banged on the door and tbh I'll be surprised if she didnt break something the noise that came lol.

So basically today I've just sat and watched TV and then came on the internet. Myspace is being a baw just now so I thought Id do this. Spoke to Stu about gettin everybody together for a day/night out that isnt at Opium, Subway or a random party lol... somewhere a bit quieter so we can make our own noise lol

Tis also Lisa W's 19th today!



Hehe hope she gets over her hangover so she can go out and have fun tonight!

And also Wee Lisa is now known as SnakeBiteLisa as she got the other side of her lip pierced today but I dont have any pics of that yet. I'll get them up asap! Plus she's had her hair done too! Cant wait to see her tonight! Yey!

Well I think thats all for just now, gonna go have a shower soon and get ready for work!

1 Comments:

Blogger Graeme said...

Clerks, Chasing Amy, Dogma and Mallrats are all better than Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back :P Except for the fact they don't have Will Ferrell :(

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home